Apply for SVM700 21 PAS 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Vietnam in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Local Jail Reporting Program (LJRP) Pilot Test
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Improving Retention of Special Education Teachers and Early Intervention Personnel CFDA Number 84.325P
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SVM700 21 PAS 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SVM700 21 PAS 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007545||EXBS Online Learning|
|AFNIA 21 02||U.S. Embassy Niamey PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFNIA 21 01||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
|DOS GEO 21 004 012521||Alumni Grants Program|
|DOS GEO 21 002 012521||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0007563||DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Rights in Marriage; Free and Fair Elections; Rule of Law; and Marginalized Communities|
|SFOP0007548||Preventing DPRK WMD and Missile Program Proliferation|
|DOS GEO 21 001 012521||Cultural and Educational Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0007575||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan|
|SCAISB 21 AW 005 01262021||Developing Female Leadership in Higher Education|
|005 FY2021||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SCAISB 21 AW 006 01262021||Public Engagement to counter Trafficking in Persons|
|SCAISB 21 AW 007 01262021||Promoting a Culture of Inclusion and Research|
|SCAISB 21 AW 008 01262021||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|PAS MON FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Monrovia PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 21 AW 009 01272021||Connecting Across Borders|
|SCAISB 21 AW 011 01272021||Community Engagement Office - Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 21 AW 010 01272021||Trading West - Building Competitive Skills for Trade with Afghanistan|
|SCAISB 21 AW 012 01272021||Community Engagement Office - Women as Peace Architects|
|7200AA21RFA00009||Rural Water Research & Learning Draft PD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SVM700 21 PAS 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.