Apply for 20211014 AV
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dialogues on the Experience of War" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.163.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DOD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Consortium Award
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Local Jail Reporting Program (LJRP) Pilot Test
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20211014 AV
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20211014 AV) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STX100 2021 5||Theater Directors’ Exchange on Musical Theater Production|
|STX100 2021 7||Training and Equipping Museum Experts to Create a Digital Inventory and Electronic Database|
|DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01||Namibia: Civil Society Anti-Corruption Watchdog Project|
|W9124J 21 1 0001||Women in Military Service for America|
|20220112 TD TR||Media Projects|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02||Romania: Countering Disinformation|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01||Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20211014 AV", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.