Apply for P17AS00797
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the disaster prevention and relief, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.948.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: KYTWS Agreement
Previous opportunity: Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies: Functional Evaluation of Human Genetic Variants (U54)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00797
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00797) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00381||Fire Protection and Fuels Management Assistance for Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, and Muir Woods National Monument|
|F19AS00076||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F19AS00169||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F19AS00293||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|P19AS00591||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00797", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.