Apply for RFA NS 18 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies: Functional Evaluation of Human Genetic Variants (U54)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands
Previous opportunity: PWR List of Classified Structures Internship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 18 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 059||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1845||Supporting Ghana AIDs Commission (GAC) for Coordination of a Multi-sectoral Response to HIV/AIDS in Ghana in Areas of Strategic Information, Key Population (KP) Interventions, and Data Management under PEPFAR|
|RFA 388 17 000006||USAID’s Accelerating Universal Access to Family Planning (AUAFP)|
|RFA NS 18 002||NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease Research (P50)|
|RFA NS 18 006||High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)|
|RFI 621 17 00001||USAID/Tanzania Malaria Surveillance and Monitoring (TMSM)|
|HRSA 18 027||Service Area Competition (Round 6)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1801||DELTA (Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances) Impact|
|RFA AG 18 014||Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP-AD DCC (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 18 013||Continuation of the AMP-AD Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 010||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1815||Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Guidelines to Implement HIV Programs through Cooperation and Support from the World Health Organization (WHO) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|TI 18 001||FY 2018 Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC) Program: American Indian and Alaska Native Support Center Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: AI/AN ATTC)|
|HRSA 18 030||Rural Health Care Services Outreach Program|
|RFA HL 18 025||Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NHLBI K01/K08/K23 Recipients (R03) - (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72061118RFA00001||USAID Stop GBV|
|72044218RFA00003||USAID Cambodia Social and Behavior Change Activity|
|CDC RFA TP18 1802||Cooperative Agreement for Emergency Response: Public Health Crisis Response|
|HHS 2018 IHS YRTC 0001||Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Pilot Project|
|CDC RFA GH18 1851||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.