KYTWS Agreement (F17AS00462)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "KYTWS Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $82,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Human Rights and Labor Programs in Bangladesh
Previous opportunity: Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00462) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00464||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|F17AS00405||Candidate Priority Amphibian and Reptile Areas (PARCA)s|
|F17AS00465||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Bailey's Harbor Coastal Forest Preservation|
|P17AS00822||Biologist Internship at Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00839||Habitat Assessment for Re-establishing Extirpated Cascades Frog in Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P17AS00841||Power through partnerships: Promoting resource stewardship, science outreach and educational programming to empower the 21st century park stewards|
|F17AS00424||FWS-NFWF Urban Refuge Partnership Program 2017-2020|
|P17AS00844||Underground Overhead Utilities at Prairie Creek|
|F17AS00426||FY17 FWS Urban Waters - Urban Refuge Partnership|
|P17AS00845||Mapping the patterns of hydrology, geochemistry, and plant species distributions that influence abundance and persistence of Puccinellia howellii|
|BOR UC 17 N022||New Mexico Weather Stations O&M|
|F17AS00473||Transportation Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00846||Conservation Genetics of the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F17AS00475||Diversity Joint Venture|
|P17AS00848||Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands|
|P17AS00851||Eucalyptus Removal - Logistical Support 2017-2018|
|P17AS00849||Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island|
|OAA 660 20170926||Community Based Counter Wildlife Trafficking|
|BOR UC 18 001||UNM Law Research Assistant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00462", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: