Apply for BJS 2020 18472
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Pretrial Reporting Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: George M. O'Brien Urology Cooperative Research Centers Program (U54 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: WY Youth Conservation on Public Lands
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJS 2020 18472
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2020 18472) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS COL FY 2020 02||Developing Virtual Visitor Experience for Galle Fort|
|693JJ320NF00006||National Operations Center for Excellence|
|O BJS 2021 38009||FY 2021 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|O BJS 2021 48005||FY 2021 Continuation of the Federal Justice Statistics Program|
|O BJS 2021 60006||FY2021 Census of Law Enforcement Training Academies|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2020 18472", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.