Apply for RFA DK 20 008
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "George M. O'Brien Urology Cooperative Research Centers Program (U54 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 04, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements
Previous opportunity: National Pretrial Reporting Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DK 20 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 20 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 20 024||NIDDK Catalyst Award (DP1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 20 020||NIDDK Research Education Program Utilizing Stimulating Peripheral Activity to Relieve Conditions (SPARC) - Generated Resources (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 20 014||Reconfiguration of GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project (GUDMAP) /(Re)Building A Kidney (RBK) Data Hub (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 20 032||Pilot and Feasibility Studies to Facilitate the Use of Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support to Improve Diabetes Care (R34 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA HL 21 014||Understanding and Reducing Cardiovascular Disease in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 20 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.