DRL Supporting the Rule of Law and or Engaging Men and Boys in Reducing Violence Against Women in Lebanon (SFOP0005628)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Supporting the Rule of Law and or Engaging Men and Boys in Reducing Violence Against Women in Lebanon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: United States Army Garrison (USAG) Hawaii Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Rule of Law through Capacity Building for the Defense Bar
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005628) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005594||DRL FY18 Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005600||DRL FY18 Strengthening and Supporting Civil Society in Vietnam|
|SFOP0005617||DRL FY18 Promoting Religious and Ethnic Tolerance in Ethiopia|
|MICC FSH 19 0003||United States Army Garrison (USAG) Hawaii Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|SFOP0005589||DRL Promoting Internet Freedom in Ukraine|
|SCAISB 19 009 03082019||Karachi – Science, Technology, Environment, Mathematics (STEM) Programming|
|F19AS00128||Plant Genetics for North Park Bugseed, Rocky Mountain Monkey Flower and Weber's draba|
|SCAISB 19 010 03092019||Centre for Excellence in Journalism – Workshops, Scholarships, and U.S. Internships|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2019 001||NATO’s 70th Anniversary: New challenges and changing landscapes|
|DOS KAZ AST PAS 19 003||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|DOS PTA 201905||U.S. Embassy South Africa Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|006 FY2018SUPP PG||2019 Media Professionalization Assistance Program|
|G19AS00039||WRRI 104b Annual Grant Program|
|G19AS00040||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 14 ISPACE||20 YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP: NORTH CAROLINA - REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA. PRODUCTION OF 10- EPISODE TELEVISION SERIES|
|72011519RFA00004||Deepening Linkages in Civic Participation Activity|
|DOS PTA 201908||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - South Africa|
|72068519RFA00005||SAHEL COLLABORATION AND COMMUNICATION (SCC) ACTIVITY|
|SCAKAB 19 GR 002 SCA 03142019||Improving Public Access to Government Information|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005628", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: