Apply for F20AS00055
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sonoran Joint Venture 2020 Awards Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2020 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak
Previous opportunity: CRITICAL COMPONENTS FOR COAL FIRST POWER PLANTS OF THE FUTURE
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00055
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00055) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 20 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 01||Reduction in Lead Exposure Via Drinking Water|
|POA CESU 20 01||Management Species Hawaiian Petrel|
|SFOP0006478||Building Air Quality Management Capacity in Central Asia|
|EPA OA EE 20 11||NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM—SOLICITATION NOTICE FOR 2020|
|M20AS00003||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA SMMS 2020 2||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|SFOP0006538||Building Air Quality Monitoring Capacity in Southeast Asia|
|72044020RFA00004||USAID Biodiversity Conservation|
|SFOP0006550||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in East Africa|
|M20AS00004||Demonstration Project, Integrating DNA Profiles, Genomics and Photo-Identification Data|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 002||FY 2020 and FY 2021 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|S20AS00007||Radium Decontamination and Remediation of Facilities at Land Grant Universities Impacted by the US Bureau of Mines|
|M20AS00006||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|K NOFO 20 100||Hackathon for Applicable Solutions to mitigate Air Pollution|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2020||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|BOR MB 20 N005||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Colorado|
|BOR MB 20 N004||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in South Dakota|
|C NOFO 20 105||Regional Disaster Management Workshop: Building Resilience in the Indo-Pacific|
|SFOP0006706||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in China|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00055", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.