Apply for NNH16ZTT001N AB
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ROSBio Appendix F: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research on Antarctic Balloon Flights" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Provide for Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Conservation in Visitor Services and Natural Resource Programs
Previous opportunity: Geospatial Analytics for the Fire Management Offices of the National Capital, Northeast, and Southeast Regions of the National Park Service
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH16ZTT001N AB
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH16ZTT001N AB) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00680||National Park Service- Creation of Predictive Model using GIS at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P17AS00683||Post-1955 Properties Stewardship Plan and National Register of Historic Places Evaluations|
|NPS 17 NERO 0118||Multidisciplinary Study of Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects Park Unit: Shenandoah National Park|
|G17AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G17AS00129||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00131||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|17 592||Mid-Scale Innovations Program|
|17 594||Research Coordination Networks (RCN)|
|DE FOA0001801||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|P17AS00760||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P17AC00766||Research and Document the Agricultural Land Use and Early Settlement Economy of Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park and Evaluate the Cultural Landscape of the Bowman-Hite Farm.|
|P17AS00764||National Historic Landmark Nomination for Tolson’s Chapel, Sharpsburg, Maryland|
|P17AS00765||Develop Historic Resource Study for Meridian Hill Park and its relation to the Civil Rights Movement|
|BOR DO 17 N032||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
|ONDCP DEW 2017||Drug Early Warning Signals from High Risk Populations|
|CRANBAA18 001||Time-Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters|
|NPS 17 NERO 0207||Development of a Web-based System to Geoenable NER Parks and Programs|
|F17AS00450||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH16ZTT001N AB", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.