Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University (BOR LC 19 N013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Logistics, Travel and Support for Law Enforcement and Rule of Law Programs in the Caribbean
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC 19 N013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002004||Low Cost, Efficient Treatment Technologies For Produced Water|
|DE FOA 0002017||Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship (LRGF) Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC 19 N013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: