Long Term Conveyance of Water to the Kern National Wildlife Refuge (BOR MP 18 N007)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Long Term Conveyance of Water to the Kern National Wildlife Refuge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.512.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,520,510.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0063||Bedlaod Transport, Lower Chippewa River|
|EPA REG08 WPDG 18 01||FY18 and FY19 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N015||Pyramid Lake AIS Station Roof|
|USGS 18 FA 0092||Riparian Remote Sensing|
|USGS 18 FA 0094||Little Colorado River Humpback Chub Monitoring|
|EPA R2 CWD FO 001||Puerto Rico Youth and the Environment Program|
|EPA OW OWM 18 01||Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs|
|N40080 18 2 0002||Bald Eagle GPS-GSM Transmitters, Banding and Aerial Surveys|
|P18AS00169||Impacts of Tour Boat Shore Excursions on Terrestrial Wildlife in Glacier Bay National Park|
|P18AS00172||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Monitoring|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 03||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|NWO CESU 18 10||FORT CARSON, COLORADO PINON CANYON MANEUVER SITE, COLORADO NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT – BAT SURVEYS|
|SFOP0004988||Protecting Forests, Sourcing Responsibly|
|SFOP0004995||Clean and Advanced Energy Investment Accelerator|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2018||FY18 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|SFOP0004994||Reducing Marine Debris through Environmentally Sustainable Waste Management and Reducing the Amount of Abandoned, Lost, or Discarded Fishing Gear in the Ocean|
|P18AS00195||Augmentation of Interactive Mapping Application for Sampling Data Retrieval for the Regional Environmental Monitoring Assessment Program (R-EMAP) IV|
|P18AS00196||Cultivating MACAs Next Generation of Park Stewards through Citizen Science|
|EPA G2018 ORD A1||National Priorities: PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES|
|SFOP0005015||Reducing Mercury Use and Increasing Transparency in Ghana's Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: