GRPL CESU: Assess Topeka Shiner Populations and Potential for Propagation and Reintroduction throught TAPR (NPS NOIP19AC00049)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GRPL CESU: Assess Topeka Shiner Populations and Potential for Propagation and Reintroduction throught TAPR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $273,195.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Comprehensive School-based Approach to Youth Violence and Victimization Prevention, Intervention and Accountability
Previous opportunity: Western Washington Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00049) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00041||GLNF-CESU Determine Changes in Rare Plant Abundance and Diversity at APIS|
|F19AS00157||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|NOAA OAR OER 2020 2006011||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Opportunity|
|F19AS00182||Implementing and evaluating response actions for red swamp crayfish in Michigan - FY19|
|NPS NOIP19AC00043||CW-CESU: Analysis of Great Lakes Network Songbird data- GLKN|
|F19AS00183||Asian Carp Action Plan Grants to Great Lakes States for Fiscal Year 2019 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F19AS00178||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00190||Assessing abundance and migratory connectivity of boreal birds|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2006046||Highly Migratory Species Research Initiative|
|MBDA OBD 2019 2006047||American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006058||Great Lakes B-WET Program FY20|
|F19AS00210||Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00049", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: