Apply for SFOP0005506
- The Department of State, Bureau of Conflict Stabilization Operations in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Targeted, Networked, and Effective Initiatives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,678,750.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: 2019 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005506
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005506) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72016819RFI001||Localworks Pre-Award Survey Option|
|AFREO 19 GR 002 AF 121919||Ambassador’s Special Self Help Program – Annual Program Statement|
|BAA ESC GDO 2019||The USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean’s Community Resilience Initiative Broad Agency Announcement|
|DOS ABJ FY19 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund FY 2019|
|DOS HAR FY2019||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|SFOP0005584||DRL FY18 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|SFOP0005577||Nigeria Defections Promotion Messaging Program|
|SFOP0005587||DRL Supporting Civil Society to Address Corruption in Kyrgyzstan|
|DOS CNK FY19 02||Guinea, Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2019|
|FR 6200 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|P19AS00058||Reduce Deferred Maintenance at Historic Sites within Cane River NHA|
|72016819APS00001||USAID/BiH Localworks (Snaga lokalnog) Activity|
|SFOP0005660||DRL Combatting Elections-related Disinformation and Hate Speech in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0005659||DRL Supporting Civil Society Advocacy Efforts Towards Reducing Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan|
|CDFI 2019 FATA||Fiscal Year 2019 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2019 NACA||Fiscal Year 2019 NACA Program|
|DOS COD SSH FY19||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|FR 6200 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|DOS MSU SSH FY19||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|STI40019GRXXXX||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005506", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.