Apply for F19AS00039
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Applications are not being accepted. This is a Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club
Previous opportunity: Women's Empowerment Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00039
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00039) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00047||Cooperative Landscape Conservation and Adaptive Science|
|F19AS00242||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|P19AS00299||Restore Habitat for Utah Prairie Dogs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00039", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.