Cooperative Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring in the Greater Yellowstone (P18AS00428)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring in the Greater Yellowstone" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00157 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Expanding the Human Genome Engineering Repertoire (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00428) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00426||Quantifying Lichen Community Composition, Nitrogen Content, and Nitrogen Stable Isotope Composition to Assess Nitrogen Critical Loads at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|L18AS00023||BLM OR/WA FY2018 Master Wildland Urban Interface Community Assistance|
|BOR GP 18 N011||Invasive Mussels Detection and Prevention Project|
|BOR GP 18 N010||Montana Invasive Mussels Inspection/Decontamination Station Improvements at Tiber and Canyon Ferry Reservoirs|
|L18AS00021||BLM OR FY2018 Good Neighbor Forest and Rangeland Restoration and Monitoring|
|P18AS00430||Habitat, Fuels and Vegetation Surveys|
|L18AS00031||BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation|
|L18AS00033||BLM-AZ Strengthening Partnerships to Restore the Upper Gila River Watershed|
|L18AS00066||BLM-NM Genetic Association Project for Kuenzler's Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus fendleri var. kuenzleri - EFK)|
|L18AS00067||BLM-CO Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area Education and Outreach Project|
|L18AS00068||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive Vegetation Management, Southwest District|
|L18AS00063||BLM NV Ely District Office Lincoln County Land Act of 2000 PL106 298 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Round 11 Announcement|
|NPSNOIAMIS1800942||2018 Amistad NRA Invasive and Exotic Species Prevention Work Project|
|L18AS00014||MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration|
|L18AS00055||BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT|
|P18AS00432||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize Oral History, Video and Film CollectIons|
|P18AS00433||Natural Resource Condition Assessment|
|P18AS00434||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats|
|L18AS00069||BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration|
|F18AS00241||Salmon Kill Enhancement and Restoration Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00428", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: