Apply for L17AS00093
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR/WA Statewide Strategic Integrated Noxious Weed Management Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.230.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Host Institution for Louisiana SBDC Program
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00093
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00093) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00019||BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development|
|L17AS00094||BLM-OR/WA CWMA Coordination and Development for the Southern Oregon Coast|
|P17AS00232||Statistical Methodological Development for Long-Term Vegetation Monitoring|
|L17AS00096||BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00234||Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew|
|L17AS00091||BLM-NV CALIENTE TRAILS PHASE 2 PLANNING AND DESIGN SNPLMA|
|L17AS00082||BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY|
|P17AS00235||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate|
|P17AS00237||Longleaf Pine Restoration Plan|
|F17AS00212||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program|
|L17AS00098||BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands|
|L17AS00099||BLM NV Vegetation Mapping Utilizing Remote Sensing, Black Rock Field Office|
|P17AS00245||Integrated Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Coordination for Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00246||Climate Change & National Parks Videos|
|P17AS00244||Institute at the Golden Gate Launch and Operational Support|
|P17AS00225||Rehabilitation of the Death Valley Scotty Historic District through web-based videos|
|USGS 17 FA 0093||Notice of Intent - Migratory success study of river herring in Cape Cod National Seashore|
|P17AS00256||Survey and Preserve Prehistoric and Historic Museum Collections|
|L17AS00101||BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|L17AS00102||BLM ORWA Avian Species Analysis in Old Growth Forests Using Acoustic Monitoring in the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00093", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.