Apply for APS 613 17 000001
- The Agency for International Development, Zimbabwe USAID-Harare in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Accountability and Rights in Zimbabwe (AARZ)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 04, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improving Investigations and Prosecutions of Human Trafficking in Ghana
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Alaska Volcano Hazard Assessment and Monitoring
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS 613 17 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS 613 17 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00246||History Comes Alive Outreach Initative - LIHO|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2019 03||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00154||Paddle Bike Share - MISS|
|FOA ILAB 19 05||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls (EQUAL)|
|F19AC0089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|PAR57919||U.S. Embassy Paramaribo Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|F19AC00089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|DOS CT 201903||Young Advocates for Human Rights Exchange Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00235||Manage Resources at CUVA through Participation in the NPS Academy|
|DOS PTA 201914||Design And Implementation Of The English Access Microscholarship Program, 2020-2021|
|DFC 1||National Community Anti-Drug Coalition Institute (NCI)|
|FOA ODEP 19 02||National Policy Development Center for Preparing Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities for Employment|
|USGS 19 FAC 0244||Science to Support Forest Restoration in Hawaii|
|USGS 19 FAC 0247||Analyses of Green River Geomorphic Change|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 011||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 016||Media Training for Minority Journalists|
|SFOP0006000||Ethiopia Nationwide Surveys and Focus Groups|
|USGS 19 FAC 0246||Collaborative Research in Innovative Technologies for Investigation of Resources and Hazards|
|SFOP0005999||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2019|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 613 17 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.